Friday, April 24, 2009

Camp Sheri - Day 8

Camp Sheri - Day 8

Sure go ahead and sue me. You've ruined my daughter's mind already and how many others in our great land?
Love you,
Bob from Canada

NTC dawn: 50 in 20 min (+6 sec)

Morning run in orange grove was True Religion, Allelu...

Peace be with you
Yin
Natural Beauty
One hand clapping
Ghandi
Joseph Smith
Raven
Lono

Jesus loves you
Dali Lama
Go to Provo or go to Hell
Soldier of Christ
Peace on Earth
Is the Gateway to the West not also the Gateway to the East?

Sunrise Sunset gently go the years
Go with Christ
I and I
OmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmOmmmmmmmmmm
wwjd?
Seagulls
Zen
Purity of Essence
Atomic Bomb
Forgive them father
Heaven on Earth
And it feels like heaven's so far away
Heavens to Betsy
A Jedi's strength flows from the Force
Bob Marley
Karma
Religion is a smile on a dog
Dogma
Brotherly love, the sisterly love
Vishnu
Secular Humanism
POE
Namaste

PM Dead leg short hot but fun run in sprint with Sibo bike ride.

Coach Barbi threw water in my face how could someone perceive me as a smartass?

Met the TO boys who saw a 12 ft gator run out on the road in front of them.

Remarried had 5 kids went to Europe found myself then forgot where I put it damn where are my readers?

Yoga/core was challenging but fun, Dave has our plank up to 3 min

Tomorrow: a hammering ride planned, lots of hills!

PO,
boB

4 comments:

  1. love tbe poem. very couplandesque. you should make t-shirts of it.

    This is Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE TRAINING TOO HARD!!! CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!! love from your unanonymous wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thought crossed my mind too, Pat. I think he has finally lost it. Cracked under the pressure of swim, bike, run, yoga...

    This is Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, I threw the water with nothing but respect as I said smart ass, you know that right!! Great job in the water, you are looking good!

    ReplyDelete